Sunday, August 5, 2012

Immaculate John Lewis Maharani Coffee Table - BARGAIN !! !

A beautiful Indian coffee table in perfect condition. She has had pride of place in my old living room for a while but I have no room for her i my new flat. This is a very reluctant sale as she has been dearly dearly loved. Solid coffee table, part of the Maharani range of furniture. Based on traditional Indian Thakat styling and combining quality sheesham wood and iron fittings for a look that betters with age. Hand-finished!!! Dimensions L115 x W60 x H40cm Currently for sale at John Lewis for 225 I am selling for 100 Collection from my home near Paddington station, outside the congestion zone with free parking right outside my door. http://www.johnlewis.com/230948095/Product.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular